Eva Organization for Women (EOW) - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Ways to Stress Management (Part 1)

Go down

Is there any good in stress at all?

10 Ways to Stress Management (Part 1) Eow_ne100%10 Ways to Stress Management (Part 1) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
10 Ways to Stress Management (Part 1) Eow_ne100%10 Ways to Stress Management (Part 1) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

10 Ways to Stress Management (Part 1) Empty 10 Ways to Stress Management (Part 1)

Post  episkopos Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:19 am

Develop your strengths.
No one was created “jack of all trades”. I have tried almost every field of ministry. Singing, playing musical instruments, prophecy, evangelism, preaching, pastoring churches etc but I had to pause and ask what my real calling or purpose in life is. A true leader knows where his strength lies. A leader can do many good things.
When you discover your strengths, flow in them and become a great leader. Many people live and die without developing their strengths in ministry. Do not be a something because that is the latest fad in town.
- from the book THE ART OF LEADERSHIP by Dag Heward-Mills
If your channel your strengths in a particular area, you save energy and become perfect in that field instead of struggling in other areas that you probably even have no interests in.
Ladies, develop your strengths and become great leaders in future.[right]

episkopos

http://www.daghewardmills.org

Back to top Go down